What Time Is Karaoke?
- Karaoke is on demand which means you can sing anytime throughout our open hours! Most start around 6pm!
What is the age to get in?
Where are you located?
- We are on South Dearborn Street on the East side of the street in between Jackson Blvd and Van Buren Street. We are closer on Dearborn to Van Buren and are right in front of the Jackson Blue Line Van Buren Exit.
What Days and Times are you open?
- We are open 7 days a week! Sunday-Friday 3pm-2am, Saturday 3pm-3am
When does the kitchen close?
- 1hr before close every night!
How Does Karaoke Work?
- You sign up at the kiosk near the front door. Once signed up you are automatically added to the song list in order by signup time. You will be called up to the stage once it is your turn to sing!
Do you have free Wi-Fi?
- Yes! The username is @Brandos Free WiFi and there is no password. Just follow the prompts!
What is The Cocktail Lounge?
- The cocktail lounge is a second bar within Brando’s Speakeasy. It aims to offer an escape for people who love Brando’s but aren’t fully in love with the karaoke part or just want another option while enjoying their night out! For people who are looking for cocktails and conversation it is the perfect choice. We aim to offer something for everyone at Brando’s so no one is left out of the fun!
How Many Songs Do You Have?
- We have over 40,000 unique songs for you to choose from and whatever we don’t have we can find for you!
How do I book a party?
- Click HERE and contact us!
What time is happy hour?
- EVERYDAY from 5/7pm!
Is There A Dress Code?
- No sportswear, no irregularly fitting clothing, no overly flashy attire, no bad attitudes, no profanity/inappropriate or political attire. Entry is solely up to door staff’s discretion.
Do you offer parking or valet service?
- We do not have a parking lot or valet available but there is plenty of street parking on Dearborn and there are several lots around the area!
Are Reservations Required For Karaoke?
- NO! Just mosey on in!
Do You Allow Cake Or Any Birthday Deserts?
- Anything that does not require a knife or is not super messy is welcome!